Download How to speed up slow windows 10 laptop or computer
Malware can use up your laptop’s CPU resources and slow down your laptop’s performance. Click the Start button, type “msconfig” and press the “Enter” key to launch the System Configuration screen. Navigate to the “Start Up” tab and remove the check in the box next to every item you don’t need running on your laptop.
- Try the Performance troubleshooter.
- Delete programs you never use.
- Limit how many programs run at startup.
- Clean up your hard disk.
- Run fewer programs at the same time.
- Turn off visual effects.
- Restart regularly.
- Change the size of virtual memory.