Crazy Football Skills & Goals 2019 | HD
Download Crazy Football Skills & Goals 2019 | HD
How To Dribble in Football For Beginners
Download the latest YouTube video on how to dribble in football for beginners on this website without YouTube downloader or software. In soccer, it’s important to control and manipulate the ball. Dribbling well sets you up for passes and shots. Want to get better at this fundamental skill? You can practice a variety of dribbling techniques with several parts of both feet. Doing so will help you acquire better control of the ball and maintain better movement and balance to move the ball downfield during a game. How to dribble in football for beginners
How to Develop Good Soccer Dribbling Skills
- Developing Good Basic Dribbling Technique
Make gentle contact with the ball. Every time you contact the ball in soccer, it’s called a “touch.” By using gentle touches, you contact the ball more often, which will slow you down initially, but as you get used to making more contact with the ball, it will allow you to advance quickly, but with more control over the ball.
- The more your foot touches the ball, the more control you have over the ball’s movement.
- When you keep the ball close to your feet, defenders have a more difficult time intercepting the ball.
- This doesn’t apply to making cuts, stops, direction changes, etc. This is just for moving the ball downfield with as much speed and control as possible.
- By keeping the ball in your lower field of vision, you can more easily maintain awareness of the rest of the field. This can help you see holes in defenses, open teammates, scoring positions, etc.